I tend to write the best when I am- A) Procrastinating on doing something of greater importance, B) super tired, when I am tired my mind can only process on train of thought, ie writing.
I writing this as soon as I posted the Simple Christianity: Beginnings. I had a huge list of things; however, this is Simple Christianity, so I am going to keep it simple (duh).
I believe… (in no particular order):
– There is only one God, God is three parts: -Father, Son, Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:1-14)
– God created everything (Genesis 1, 2:18-25)
– God was, is, and will always be (God transcends time and space as we can fathom)
– God loves me, you and the whole world. (John 3:16)
– God the Father sent His Son Jesus as a perfect sacrifice to wipe away the sin of the world. (John 3:16)
– Jesus’s death and resurrection destroyed the sin kept me for an eternity from God.
– The Holy Spirit moves on my behalf- It intercedes between me and God, and between me and man.
– God has a will (or in other words, a plan) for me.
– God calls me to first of all love Him and to love my neighbor. (Matthew 22:36-40)
– The Bible is the infallible Word of God and it is good for teaching and rebuking. (2 Timothy 3:16)
– Jesus’s death and resurrection is the only thing that saves people for eternal (forever separation from God.
All these things are Closed Hand- I will write about open/closed hand later, but Closed Hand means that that article is not up for discussion, it is some thing I will stand by. With out these things, I believe my Faith is meaningless- hence the reason that these things are nonnegotiable and; therefore, Closed Hand.